From the article: Best Wedding Songs by R&B Artists
What are some of your favorite wedding songs?
you got to be kidding .on some
- I say THE GREAT PEABO BRYSON HAVE A FEW SONGS THAT MAKE GREAT WEDDING SONG AND MY ALL TIME FAV ONE IS , SHOWER YOU WITH LOVE.HE DID THIS SONG FOR A CLOSE FRIENDS WEDDING AND LATER RECORDED IT FOR HIS CAN YOU STOP THE RAIN CD
- —Guest mrvinson
My Top 3 Picks
- Jagged Edge: "For The Rest Of Our Lives" Musiq Soulchild: "Dontchange" Bobby V w/Raphael Saadiq: "Just Me & You" (Remake)
- —Guest Dave
- How about K-C and JoJo All My Life! That has to be a classic. I've heard it at 4 weddings and 1 of them was my own.
- —Guest Liz
Here's a few
- Giving Myself-Jennifer Hudson All I've Ever Wanted-Mariah Carey Here I Am-Leona Lewis After All Is Said and Done-Beyonce & Marc Nelson I Do(Wedding Song)-Boys II Men I Promise(Wedding Song) CeCe Winans
- —Guest Mikmgan
R&B "At Last"
- This remains a classic and favorite by Etta James and many other artist today. www.randbreloaded.com
- —Guest Randbreloaded
- I think a great song would be Dru Hill Share my World and Brandy I'm Yours
- —Guest Chocolategyrl78
R & B Wedding Song list
- Four Tops-I Believe in You & Me Larry Graham-One in a Million You Johnny Gill-You For Me Freddie Jackson-You are my Lady Michael Jackson-Lady in my Life R Kelly-Forever More
- —Guest mrsjlw
Dave Hollister - (Forever)
- this song is simply thee best!!! And, (You)-by Jesse Powell is also a good one...
- —Guest tip
Love- Musiq Soulchild
- This is one of my favorite songs. I plan to have this as my wedding song.
- —Guest Shanell
- Never Want To Live Without You-Eric Benet....its simply amazing
- —Guest Paige
- Chrisette Michele: golden and your joy(lil Father daughter dance). Mark anthony: I need you (bridge perfect for you may kiss the bride)
- —Guest MuzikMan
- For Real - Amel Larrieux Ask of You - Raphael Saadiq
- —Guest Guest - Morena
what kind of list was that?
- Adore by Prince, Stairway to Heaven by the O'Jay's, You and I by Stevie Wonder and of course the classic Always and Forever
- —Guest Jennifer
- "Born Again," Billy Preston &Syreeta Wright "Love Me in a Special Way," DeBarge "The Point of It All," Anthony Hamilton
- The O'jays "Forever mine",timeless classic for true soul,Michael Speaks "whatever you need"
- —Guest Blaza
R&B songs with great lyrics/new artist
- 3 songs with deep meaning. the CD is "Standing Ovation" by Wayne Simpson Amazingly, they are all on the same album. Together, Forever, At Last Proud That You're My Child Someday Soon