Some of the more interesting R&B-related news and rumors from the past week:
- Whitney Houston has left her entire $20 million fortune to her 19-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina. Bobbi will receive the money in stages beginning when she turns 21.
- Ashanti recently held an album listening party for her upcoming project, Braveheart, which is due out in April.
- Too Short says that he when recently recorded a song with Jill Scott, she told him she was a big fan of his.
- Rahsaan Patterson has released a remix of his song crazy over the melody to Mtume's "Juicy."
- Leela James is releasing an album this spring that's inspired by late, great Etta James.
- Toni Braxton has a new, self-produced single out and an album on the way.
- Has the father of Fantasia's son Dallas reconciled with his wife?
- Ray J. is taking Whitney Houston's death pretty hard.