Some of the more interesting R&B-related news and rumors from the past week:
- Beyonce and Jay-Z have posted photos online of their baby daughter. And just to be on the safe side, the couple's also trademarking the girl's name so that Blue Ivy can be used as a potential brand for a line of baby products.
- Whitney Houston, who's had trouble with substance abuse in the past, was seen leaving a pre-Grammy party drunk and with blood dripping down her leg.
- A judge has decided to keep Chris Brown on supervised probation for another two years instead of letting him off early.
- Raheem DeVaughn is releasing a Snoop Dogg-hosted mixtape on Valentine's Day.
- Brandy and Monica both say that Adele should win big at the 2012 Grammys.
- Kool & the Gang is opening for Van Halen on the rock band's current tour.
- Trey Songz has spoken out against bullying, saying it's "childish."