1. Entertainment

New Music: Dear Jayne - "Rain"

By January 3, 2008

Dear Jayne - RainDear Jayne is an Atlanta-based three-member girl group that's due to put out their debut album next month. The members are Ashlee, 21, Jasmine, 19, and Lindsey, 18. The group's architect and manager is Anthony "T.A." Tate, president of the MusicLine production team. The group's debut single, "Rain," was produced by the same producer responsible for J. Holiday's runaway hit single, "Bed." (And if you listen closely, you can hear some strong simularities between the two songs.) Dear Jayne's cleverly-titled first album, Voice Message, will be in stores Feb. 5, but in the meantime, you can stream "Rain" by clicking on a link below.

Dear Jayne - "Rain" audio:

Comments

January 10, 2008 at 11:21 am
(1) lexus (aka lil mama) says:

i love this song so much i sang it to my baby daddy cause it summed up how i felt about him just like j.holiday’s 2 tracks bed & suffocate. i love these 3 songs i think they are great for baby makin…lol.my son in proof lol.

January 21, 2008 at 3:53 pm
(2) jaalyiah says:

i love this song i can listen to it 100 times luvs

January 28, 2008 at 8:56 am
(3) Ce Ce says:

This song makes u want to grab yo man and do somethings…..on da real tip

February 13, 2008 at 8:39 pm
(4) keyara bka:ms.key says:

yo i listen to this song everyday i also downloaded talkin bout his self that go hard to i am n love with tha song fa real fa real yall keep it up i will b goin to purchase tha c.d now that i kno it is out!!!!!one love-lil key

February 22, 2008 at 2:07 am
(5) ciara says:

this is my jamm i luv this song my b-friend sings this song to me every night~!!!!!!

February 22, 2008 at 9:53 am
(6) Quitta Miller says:

OMG THE 1ST TIME I HEARD THIS SONG I WAS IN THE CAR WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND WE INSTENTLY WENT HOME AND….. YOU KNOW THE REST.!!!!

October 8, 2008 at 3:16 pm
(7) kyndra (aka k mama) says:

hey man if you want a slow jam song for you and yo man you beta hit up this song because this song is off da hook.i love it and me and my b friend love this song to