1. Entertainment

New Music: The-Dream - "Shawty is a Ten"

By July 25, 2007

The Dream - LovehateSinger-songwriter The-Dream, who has written material for Rihanna, Madonna, Mary J. Blige and Chris Brown among others, is about to step into the spotlight as a new signee to Def Jam. Dream, whose real name is Terius Nash,was born in North Carolina but now lives in the Atlanta area with his wife, the R&B-pop singer Nivea. He's alsopart of a production team that includes Jazze Pha and Tricky Stewart. Dream's new single, "Shawty is a Ten," sounds sort of like a mixture of T-Pain and R. Kelly, with a little Prince thrown in for good measure. To hear it for yourself, just click on a link below.

The-Dream - "Shawty is a Ten" audio streams:

Image Def Jam.

Comments

July 26, 2007 at 7:01 pm
(1) L-Dubs says:

I GUESS THIS CAT GOT BREAD HUH HOLLA AT YA BOY L-DUBS SONGER/SONGWRITER THAT’S WHAT IT IS YA FEEL ME http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MANUPRECORDS1 AND MY PERSONAL PAGE IS http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/OFFICIALLDUBZPAGE he married to nivea must be nice

August 1, 2007 at 9:13 am
(2) sean says:

Dream has definatley got a hit mark my words

August 2, 2007 at 1:21 am
(3) The 1 says:

Wow! World get ready, i don’t think anyone knows how incredible this guy is! We finally got ourselves another black LEGEND!

August 29, 2007 at 11:32 pm
(4) quitin xavier says:

i really love this song any many of my friends do to i just wish it could a lot more play. but i know it will just got to have patients.

September 17, 2007 at 6:16 pm
(5) K & c Beatz says:

yo hit me at my myspace i’t myspace.com/kcbeatz123 hit me up if u feelin me

January 4, 2008 at 9:39 am
(6) Zoe says:

The DREAM rulez does everyone know he wrote “Bed” for J.Holiday which is a major hotty! If u agree email me at : crank-dat-souljagirl@hotmail.com

October 18, 2008 at 11:00 pm
(7) JONTAE NASH says:

WAS UP CUZIN. KEEP DOIN WAT U DOIN.

April 6, 2009 at 1:28 am
(8) Young Cleveland says:

i see u doing yo thind with tha music & u making big movse for yo self.but nivea thats my bitch for life so i be arond soon .his got too 2 do with me & nivea we got to work this out. this more serious so just leave nivea a long. i will be in tha ATL in a week.