1. Entertainment

New Video: J. Holiday - "Bed"

By July 13, 2007

J. Holiday & Jonathon MannionThe video for singer J. Holiday's new single, "Bed," just made its debut on TV and the Internet this week. "Bed" is off of Holiday's debut album, Back of My 'Lac, which is due out this fall on Virgin Records. The video was directed by Jonathon Mannion, the guy in the picture to your rightwho's wearing thered shirt and red hat. In your Guide's humble opinion, this is a very well-done video: like the song, it's straightforward, stylish and not overly flashy or complicated. To watch the video and judge it for yourself, just click on a link below.

J. Holiday - "Bed" video streams:

Photo Virgin Records America.

Comments

July 18, 2007 at 5:12 pm
(1) Lori says:

Love this song, video’s nice but coulda beens so much more. Can’t wait to what else J.Holiday’s got ~~

July 19, 2007 at 12:22 pm
(2) Imari says:

I love that song I like the video very tasteful

July 19, 2007 at 3:46 pm
(3) TASHA says:

I LOVE ME SOME J.HOLIDAY HE’S CUTE. BUT THE SONG AND VIDEO IS NICE. I HOPE TO HEAR MORE FROM HIM.

July 19, 2007 at 7:22 pm
(4) Alexis says:

The song is really nice. And the video is nice as well.

July 19, 2007 at 11:18 pm
(5) Florence says:

I love the song and the video was very good. I like the fact that it was different, the video was just enough. I can not wait for the his album to come out…I am really looking forward to it!!!

July 24, 2007 at 6:15 pm
(6) leeann says:

the first time i heard the song i said i got to have it.i didn’t know the name i recorded it and went online to look for it.the video is also wonderful.We’ll you put me to bed.

July 26, 2007 at 7:01 pm
(7) Julia says:

Oh My God!!!!!!! He is sooooooooooo sexy! I don’t think i can get enough of J.Holiday.His voice ,his smile he is everything a girl could want. I love his video because its unique and him alone makes it so much better. I can’t wait to see what more that this sexy young man can do .I can’t wait till his cd comes out because I can’t wait to see what more J. Holiday can bring to the table. One more thing would you mind puttin me ta bed!!!

July 28, 2007 at 1:28 pm
(8) lee says:

i love this song…omg…j is soooo sexy, i’d put him 2 bed

September 1, 2007 at 10:47 am
(9) Olivia says:

J.holiday um um um! I luv him he is so sexy 4 real! I would luv 2 c him in person. Im tellin u if i do they gone have 2 call da police on me cuz ima go crazy ya dig! Anyway bed is my numba 1 fave song and da video is a beast ya dig! Ima deffinently get dis album 4 real. Tell j i luv him!

September 1, 2007 at 10:48 am
(10) Olivia says:

And anotha thing culd u put me 2 bed

September 5, 2007 at 11:27 am
(11) Joi says:

I Love this song. Much Love to ya J.Holiday keep doin U.

September 10, 2007 at 3:43 pm
(12) Akira says:

Man I don’t care what anyone says, J.Holiday is the bomb. The video was a’ight but it could’ve been more sexier like but it still go fed.

October 18, 2007 at 10:42 am
(13) Buju says:

This song is the hottest song. And you keep putting those girls to bed as long as it is not mine. Peace out

January 4, 2008 at 9:47 am
(14) Zoe B. says:

Girls ,girls, enough already i know J.Holiday is hot! and he is mine! so stay back! lol jk. no he really does rule his songs make me feel soooooo good. And he with dat voice is da total package. I wish he was singing dat 2 me lol! hey everyone dat knows me in Hopatcong and knew me in Newark! if ur readin this NJersey rules (jk) not really! peace email me peeps at crank-dat-souljagirl@hotmail.com i can aways use new friends latina’s like me are very social!

January 29, 2008 at 4:04 pm
(15) ♥SexySkittlez♥ says:

damn i love his sexy azz and i love his songs♥♥♥♥

February 14, 2008 at 3:46 pm
(16) i luv my book@ says:

i love this song! and j.holiday is so beautiful.